Hmmm ralsei theory...

 do y'all ever read a fanfiction and then suddenly hate a character? Bc I never believed the 'ralsei is evil!!!' crap but I read a fic where he turned out to be very mean and Sinister and I know it's not canon but I am a lil suspicious of him.


It's like in this one d&d campaign I did a while ago there was this little ghost man who was very wholesome and silly, like lancer kinda? But half the party hated him but he turned out just to be a silly little goober. 


Idk if Ralsei will turn out evil or not bc he's suspiciously nice and kind and silly but at the same time it's genuine sillyness and lightheartedness. 


But I saw someone who had a theory that he isn't particularly mean, but he's just on the side of the player and doesn't really care at all about Kris's wellbeing, but he isn't specifically out to hurt anyone. But he's willing to help the player do whatever they want to do If that makes sense. I saw it in a comic dub lmao


But also yk how Ralsei blushes near Kris? But Kris's soul also might pop up and they'll have a red outline sometimes. So if you replace Kris's sprite with that one if yk what I'm saying, he only actually blushes when even one of the soul's sprites are touching ralsei. So he doesn't blush specifically around Kris it's just near the player


Like how in tea theory, Ralsei likes Kris the same amount as Susie 


I tried to space this out well so nobody's attention spans will die. Anygays what's your thoughts on Ralsei?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Underground (page 2)

Welcome to the Underground (page 1)