How to get past art block

     Salutations! There's a lot of writing lately since I've got art block myself, and just when I got past it my brain was like "Hey make a blog post !!" so I did, I guess. But, here are a few tips on getting past art block!

1. Music

I used to see this when I looked up inspo, and I thought it would never work until I tried it. I recommend listening to Metallica! I really like heavy metal/metal in general and this worked for me. I have no idea how to describe how it works, it kinda just does. Like, I dunno, it just helps you get in the zone.

2. Go outside

I know this sounds really, really boring, but this works, too. Besides, it's also a chance to get fresh air! You might also find drawing off nature helpful. It might even be fun!

3. Look at other art

Try looking at other art. Don't compare it to your art, just use it as inspo. I do this whenever I have art block.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Underground (page 1)

Welcome to the Underground (page 5)

Welcome to the Underground (page 2)