I've been having fun re-shading drawings

Whenever I don't feel like drawing something entirely new, but I still want to do something art-related, I simply find an older drawing and redo the shading, or if it isn't even shaded yet, add some. It definitely makes the drawings look better. And, I will admit, I need to improve my confidence. I've been looking for every little mistake, more often accidentally than purposefully, if that makes sense, and correcting them. And it's satisfying to see the improvement! I make a copy of the old drawing and draw on the newer one. Seeing how I've improved is also quite interesting to see!


 I'm really not a fan of this last one, though. The hair is... goofy, to say the least. And it was honestly a bit hard to do the lighting, so I rushed it, lol.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Underground (page 1)

Welcome to the Underground (page 5)

Welcome to the Underground (page 2)