Finally

 I did it.

After what felt like years

I've beat Spamton NEO

In Queen's basement

Without someone else to help me

Without fighting

For the first time

The second time I tried

Today

And today kind of sucked

But

I did it


Friday, September 13, 2024, 10:35 PM


=]


(I recorded it on my phone but my brother is yelling in the background lol so IDK if he wants his voice on my blog?? But uhh at least I've got this documented heha) (I'm so fucking proud of myself for once in my life) (Idc that I said a swear word, it's just emphasizing my profound happiness) (FUDHDHDHHFJDJF)

Comments

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOÓØOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOÓØOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Underground (page 2)

Welcome to the Underground (page 1)